There comes a time in every girls life where we ask ourselves... What the hell is in my purse?!
Well, I'm here to show you what's on my purse and why. You know, having A.D.H.D like I do, I hardly every know what's on my purse. It's a galaxy in there and people get afraid of sticking their hand in there... I don't blame them. Really, the picture gives off this beautiful effect of me being so organized when really, I just throw things in it. But alas, I have essential items that must be in my purse 24/7 or I have a heart attack. Let me give you a purse tour step by step:
1. EOS Lip Balm- C'mon, I cannot have drier lips. Thank you, Heat.
2. Scented Oil- I'm sorry, but I prefer to smell good.
3. Hand Sanitizer- Cleanness people! Learn it. HA!
4. Piccadilly- Essential to my creativeness, if I need to draw it's there. (Notice how there's no pen...)
5. Wallet- Isn't pretty? It's decor I assure you, it has nothing in it!
6. Book- For those boring moments you just need to escape, escape into a whole new world!
7. Migraine Pills- Headaches. Why must you happen?
8. Deodorant- In my defense I live in a tropical humid island, c'mon!
9. Umbrella- Funny thing is, I've used it once (cry)
10. Lip Stick- Why do I bother? Having a beau means NO lipstick. Sigh~
11. Blush- Spice up my pale cheeks.
12. Cell Phone- I despise talking but I do love texting. No texting and driving though.
13. iPod- Need I say more?
14. Hand Lotion- I try to commit to it but I always end up forgetting to use it! GAH!
15. Water- No soda for me!
It's funny seeing everything I find essential lying there for you guys to see. But the purse is somewhat like a haven to us girls, and I know guys love it 'cause we get to hold their stuff. Truth be told, I cannot function without my purse, I just can't. I may complain and all but I love it! It's my friend, I shall call it Katrina...yes, Katrina. Anyway, what's in your purse?
**This was my entry to Meek n Mild's contest. She's a supper awesome blogger and youtuber, I've been following her for some time now. So go look at her blog!**