4.10.2011

This Furla "Candy" Satchel

  I'm eager to share this with you guys, since this item is so hot right now. The Furla "Candy" satchel, so delicious! I wish I could say I was getting one but they go for $195, which I don't have. Sigh~ Anyway, these lovely satchels come in 4 lovely colours, Passion Fruit, Mango, Dragon Fruit & Avocado. First of all, these names are kick ass, they have so much life in them for some reason. Then we have the colours. As we know, colour is huge this spring/summer. We also know I'm not a huge fan of colours, but the colour of the satchels are just to die for!

 The shape reminds me of a Birkin bag or a Chanel bag. Not to small, not to big and just right. They're see through and give out a glowing effect, which is just lovely. They aren't as pricey, I just don't have the money to buy one. They are just so delicious looking, like candy. I just fell in love with them! I've been meaning to blog about them ever since I saw them on Stylebubble's channel, so I've been keeping track of them. They are just the perfect accessory this summer, definitely a must have. Oh man, I just adore fashion!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...