Eugenia Ring, Coco Ring, Isi Rings, Isi Onyx Ring
I found this picture while stalking my own files on my internship. Sometimes part of our internship consists in playing models, eek, in my case a hand model and how can I say no when I get to wear my beloved Coco Ring. If I had to pick two things from the store I'd definitely go with a Coco Ring and a José María ring. But alas, out love goes way deeper into the platonic space of my wallet. But hey, a girl can dream!
- Using a synthetic shadow brush (synthetic works better with cream products) dab on some of the Naked Palette's Halfbaked.
- Dab the shadow on your lower lip in the middle and on your upper lip in the middle.
- You may have to dab some shadow on your lip more than once.
- Try not to lick your lips and enjoy!
Valija Gitana Skull Bracelet, DKNY Watch, Erika Peña Swarovski braceletAs you can see, my Arm Party still has a long way to go. I've never been keen on wearing too many bracelets on at the same time, but I do like the whole friendship bracelets and delicate charms. I'm working on building my partay on, but I look weird only wearing a lot on my left arm and none on my right... my rightie arm has issues.
- Bobby Pins (as many as you wish)
- Spray Paint (whichever color you desire)
- Black Thread (length of your choosing)
- First you're going to take the bobby pins and spray paint them.
- Leave them out to dry for about 5 to 10 min before giving them a second coat. I suggest you seal them after.
- Take the thread and cut it to your preferable length
- Find the middle of the thread and start placing the bobby pins in an open fan position.
- Place as many bobby pins as you like.
- You're done and ready to wear!
JessicaBurman where they make runway shoes for less. I got these on sale and had free shipping plus a discount for signing up. When I got these I wore them the same day for a gig we had at Univision TV with Erika. Let me tell you something, these shoes are amazing. They give me some added height and are amazingly comfortable. They remind me of snowboarding shoes and Osiris high-tops, without the obnoxious brand name places everywhere. They have this edgy chic way about them that make them look great. I know I'm going to have fun playing with these babies.
Top- F21, Vest- DIY, Leggings- Marshalls, Purse- Ebay
I've been swamped with work and I feel I've neglected my blog, so I'm here feeding it some outfit posts that feature my new Erika P horn earrings. This outfit was very carefree and comfortable, perfect for working at a retail store and picking up after people. I'm a black & white girl, there's no shame in that but I do try to incorporate color in my accessories. This time I used brown to break my black and white outfit. Very casual and easy.