10.14.2011

Style Memoir Pt.2

 My style, since the last style memoir I did, has changed a bit but not too much. I've severed a lot that nagging thought about caring what others think. I'm starting to branch out more in my style and seriously not care about others thoughts. I can't please everyone with my way of dressing. You win some, you lose some. But by doing what I want I've gotten to meet more people in the business. I've gotten to answer more advice questions, and you know what? That feels great. It's my dream to help others find their own style and work it. You can dress like a million bucks without paying it. You can dress comfortable without wearing sweats and Uggs- shudder-. You can do all this and still look like you. People don't have to change who they are to dress how they truly want and look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...