10.19.2011

And the weather changes...

 Slowly my favorite time of the year is approaching. The time where it gets more chilly, never enough for me, a time a hold dearly to me. October and December are two months that bring me so much joy. The atmosphere that surrounds those two months is just amazing. The mysteriousness that bring October, when everyone for some reason just lets go and act like their true self. The innocence that December brings. How I find myself under a lit Christmas tree looking up into the lightened wonder, with my dog beside me, as a tradition. How I love these times. And also how amazing it feels to be able to layer a bit more without melting away. I can finally endure wearing a coat, I can actually get away with it for a couple of hours. Ah, fall/winter sure is the best! What's the one thing you can't wait to wear these up coming months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...