10.31.2011

Outfit Change

 You've all gone through it, hell, you've probably got somewhere late (like me) because of it. The infamous outfit change. I don't know if you're like me, but I truly avoid planning outfits because sadly it never goes as planed. Hence, what happened today. Luckily I decided to center my outfit change around my DIY dusty green vest, since I've been depending on it lately. Also, I'm getting slapped in the back of the head a lot by my mum for wearing my lace up platforms a lot. To quote her: "LET THEM BREATHE!". But how can I? They're just way to comfy.
 Then for my second and thankfully last outfit I decided to do something I normally don't do. You all know it's no secret how I shy away from bright colors. If I do incorporate you'll probably have to play hide and seek with my outfit to find it. It's not that I don't like color, it's just that it's not my style. I just simply like dark and neutral colors. But today, I decided to gamble and use my bright salmon pink scarf to compliment my green vest and I added my leopard loafers to add a hint of print.
 Last but not least, I decided to wing in with my nails and tried a little idea I've been having. Keep in mind that it was done last minute and my nails were already a berry color. The idea/inspiration comes from some Miu Miu peep toe pumps I've been eying for some time but will never have. I was inspired by the beautiful salmon pink with the glitter contrast. I'm going to do it right the next time I do my nails, but it's really easy to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...