10.24.2011

Early Birthday Present

 So here they are, my early birthday gift! I truly couldn't wait too much to get these, hence the early gift, because I was scared they would run out. It happened already and I learned my lesson. I truly love these shoes, they're from Romwe. As you know, if you read my Balenciaga boots post, they make very good quality shoes. I also didn't hesitate with the size, I'm an 8 which is 39UK, they're true to size. I do suggest you break them in a bit before fully wearing them out, the edges will blister your ankle. I'm still figuring how to properly walk in these, I just stomp around rather gracelessly... I have witnesses of this. But all in all I'm in love and I cannot wait to experiment with outfits!

By the way guys I got a Twitter & a Lookbook:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...