10.11.2011

Ankle Boots

 Ankle boots are, in my opinion, one of the best transitions from summer to fall. They bring with them that cozy feeling fall/winter has, which means having them this f/w is a must... not to mention that they elongate the legs. Needless to say, I fell in love with Isabel Marant's ankle boots but they were way over my budget at $600-$800. So, I did some digging and I found 2 look alike that were good quality without being way too expensive. Which are the: ASOS, ALDO and Steve Madden.
Isabel Marant $600
Steve Madden $130
ASOS $78.57

 The ones I got were the ALDO version which were $90. They're easy to break in and they come in three colours. They're comfortable and very walkable, I spent 4.5 hours on them during work going up and down the stairs with bundles and bundles of clothing. I recommend you check them all out if you're on the look out for some nice ankle boots, they're a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...