6.12.2011

Is it Rainy or is it Sunny?

 The weather is so bipolar and mental here, I'm beginning to think it's schizophrenic and named each climate. Now, even though the weather is mental it didn't stop us from having a good time and getting off our lazy bums. We went to the capital of Puerto Rico where I took some footage and will show later on another posts. We found some vintage shops but they were ridiculously expensive so we obviously made a b-line out of there. It was super rainy in the beginning then it got really hot! WE.WERE.GETTING.COOKED! Needless to say we didn't last long in San Juan. 

 After San Juan, we went to good ol' Walmart since I'd heard they brought Hard Candy cosmetics. There we got a couple of things and movies which kept us entertained for the rest of the day. The next day we went to one of my aunts' house, which I adore since it looks like a fairy forest. We ate paella and relaxed for a bit, until I got a fever and had to return. But I'm ok, and I'm really happy to show you all what I got.

 Got this doggy for $12!
 I'm really excited to be able to review all the products I got. Can't wait to post more so just keep on reading. 

Love you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...