6.17.2011

e.l.f Review & then some...

 Something that I think every person, who uses make-up, needs the e.l.f The Beauty Encyclopedia: Face Edition. It brings 4 shimmer creams, 4 concealers, 1 bronzer, 1 blush and 1 face brush. I got this for like $5 just to try something from e.l.f and let me tell you that I do not regret it. 


 The shimmers give you a healthy glow, which just boosts up your face and makes you look awake. The concealer is uh-MAZING! I use the 1st one, which is kind of ivory, and I personally think it competes with M.A.C concealers, which I have some. The blush is a nice pink natural blush colour with a hint of gold specks. I'm obsessed lately with bronzers and this one is really nice for contouring, it also has some gold specks in it. It's a kit that I just take on the go when I stay in different places. E.l.f should seriously take note and bring their cosmetics here to Puerto Rico, I'm dying to try more things. Yes, I can buy online but I prefer to try it on 1st and actually hold it in my hand! 


 Also went to the cinema today, saw Kung Fu Panda 2...which is AWESOME! I decided to dress in a more winter way, lot's of black. I've been meaning to wear this blazer for so long, but the heat wont let me. So, today I decided to tell the heat to bug off, and just wore it! Inspiring, aren't I? I had fun today, dressing up and using the Wet 'n' Wild violet lip stick. All in all it was a nice day, random rain though! Excuse the picture, but I forgot to take a picture before I left so it was rushed.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! I was curious about that!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...