10.02.2012

September Empties


Caudalie Beauty Elixir- I finished my bottle not long ago and I find myself missing it. I mean, it didn't do much to my skin but it did help me a lot when I was going through the wisdom teeth pain. The smell of it and feel helped me cope a bit. Don't know if this is enough to make me repurchase it though.
Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange- I got the miniature bottle at Marshall's for about $2. Got it because I loved the smell and wanted to force myself to use lotion more often. I found myself trying to use this up quickly to be able to use my L'occitaine lotion and guess what? Mom got me a new one, sigh.
Ro's Argan- Oh why is this all gone? I miss the smell of this so damn much. Why can't we have a LUSH here? Online is just not the same.
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Fig & Rosemary Shower Gel- Got this at Marshall's and was drawn to the weird smell of it. I used this up very quickly since I loved the texture and how it went from liquid to gel form when I scrubbed it in.

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait to try something from lush!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to go to a store this winter when I travel. It's amazing and you never want to leave the store. Let me know how your experience goes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...