10.12.2012

Skin Care Routine

I've been feeling pretty nice about my skin lately and I thought I'd share my routine with you guys. I don't think my routine is too complex and hard to follow. Once you make up your own routine it's pretty easy to just go with it and actually stick to it. One of the things I had to face head on was the fact that good skin care doesn't only mean products but your way of life too. I could use all the products in the world but if I kept with my diet my skin would not improve. Ultimately this skin care journey has been interesting and surprising enough, not hard. 

Origins A Perfect World Cleanser- I use this twice a day (morning and night). I only use a pea size and lather it up. Twice a week I use this cleanser with my Sephora scrub brush.

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub- I use this once a week while bathing. I scrub it on leave it on for 10min and rinse it off.

Freemans Clay Mask in Mint and Lemon- I use this mask once a month to really get in my pores and clean up as much as I can. I apply it evenly around my whole face and leave it on until it dries.

Pond's Cleansing Towelettes in Evening Soothe- This is a very important product to have around. Every time I get home I have to take a towelette and clean my face with it as much as I can before cleansing. This doesn't take all the make up off but it helps provide a better canvas for when you use your cleanser. I also use it when I'm too lazy and sleepy to cleanse (shh).

Formula 10.0.06- Every morning I have to apply my moisturizer, even if I don't use make up that day, to make sure my skin is properly taken care of. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel- I have incredibly chapped lips so lip balms are a must. I use this twice a day (morning and night) to keep my lips in check as much as possible.

Yes to Carrots Night Cream- I apply this almost every night before I go to bed to but some hydration back into my face.

My Beauty Diary Red Vine Mask- Korean face masks are my new obsession and a must have on my book. I have to have a box of them in handy, which I use once a week. This red vine mask is so soothing and an anti-oxidant. I use this at night and when I take it off I don't apply any products and just let the moisture of the mask do its work. I wake up with less dull looking face. It's amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Could you do something like a video demonstration or a picture demo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking about that! I'll see what I can come up with :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...