10.04.2012

Skincare Wishlist


Aesop
$44 - liberty.co.uk

Kiehl s kiehl s
barneys.com

Origins face mask
sephora.com

REN face mask
$29 - johnlewis.com

lushusa.com

Since my skin has been giving me some stress I thought I'd share with you my skin care wishlist. I'm hoping to get some of these before I leave for a winter vacation where my skin is going to go haywire. Lately I've been a huge sucker for skin care products since I'm rarely wearing make up do to me basically living in the gym. I know I don't have bad skin but everyone works with what they have and I wish to get mine under control. I've never tried any of these though, but I'm attracted to each one for a reason, especially Aesop. 

Have any of you tried any of these? I wonder. 

1 comment:

  1. that REN mask is amazing!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...