7.06.2012

NUXE | Reve de Miel

 As some of you may know I have lips that are constantly cracking and let me tell you, it hurts. I've tried many lip care products and either they don't work from the start or they work for a week and then do nothing. I've been getting a bit desperate since my lips hurt when I smile sometimes, so when I heard about NUXE I decided to invest in it and try it. Boy am I happy I did. Even though at first you think "damn, $20 for so little?" it is sooooo worth it. First off, you don't need a lot of product to cover the entire lip so I do see this lasting me a good amount of time. Second, I only use this in the morning and at night before I go to sleep. My lips have improved and hurt less. They are softer and less flaky, which my lipsticks love. This is a product to definitely try if you have chapped lips like I do and are at your breaking point. Yes, it's a bit expensive but it'll be worth it when they help your lips. I'm not a fan of the smell but for the wonders it does I shall tolerate it. Conclusion, this is something I will definitely repurchase and will use F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Too much? Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...