7.01.2012

Hourglass | Skin Primer Tester

 I usually tend to ignore testers when they're given to me but for some reason I decided to try this one out. Although this review will be short, since I only got to use this once, I'll try to go into depth on how it worked for me. First off, I applied this at 7am before heading out to work and took it off at (and I kid you not) 10pm. My make-up was intact. I looked pretty much how I looked at 7am. My skin looked glowing and fresh. The make-up did not budge at all and that's saying a lot, considering how hot it is here. I truly was amazed at how great it worked and I cursed myself for throwing away the packet after opening it. Of course, I searched it online at Sephora and was hurt when I saw the price. You get 30mL for $52 which is way too much for me. I know now that this brand is not just any brand and I should tread their territory lightly and keep my wallet always away from them. Anyway, I hope I get another tester...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...