3.06.2012

Skin Up-date

  While at a photo shoot I started talking to the make-up artist asking her about skin care and make-up brands. She referred me to the Sephora face brush instead of my exfoliating everyday routine (bad bad, Ivo). She told me to wash my face once and use the brush on the 2nd time for 1min two times a day. Surprisingly the brush was $5 and I was eager to try it out. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and guess what? My skin is just so much better. I changed my routine, I know exfoliate 1 day a week, use my cucumber mask twice a week and use the brush everyday very gently. I feel so much better with my skin and it can now breathe. If you're looking for a nice brush then I do suggest you try this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...