3.27.2012

3 Holy Grail Products

  Hi, guys! Hope you're all doing well. I bring fantastic findings which I gladly share with you all. I usually never get overly excited with products I find, but these babies deserve all my attention for being good and deserving products. I got them all by chance, and I'm glad I did. They were all very well priced for what they do, and I know I'm getting them again when I finish them. This I swear. Even if I have to tear down walls to find them, so let's all just hope it doesn't come to that. But really guys, pay close attention to what I'll write if you're looking for a good BB Cream + bronzer + highlighter in the near future. Let us begin and hope you enjoy!
  First off, I present to you the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector or how I like to call it my "B.B. Cream". No fancy name calling here. Let me start by explaining what a BB Cream is and what is it supposed to do.

                What is a BB Cream and its use?
                    A BB Cream or Blemish Balm cream is a cream used first by dermatologists who use it for its healing characteristics and skin-regenerating properties on skin which has undergone laser surgery.  It provides perfect coverage just like a foundation but without clogging pores or damaging the skin. Conceals all types of pigmentation, discoloration, acne and marks. Also it encourages skin regeneration to create and maintain youthful skin. Plus, it has protection against the sun.

 The BB Cream is highly used in Asia, especially in South Korea, and if you haven't noticed most asian women have amazing younger looking skin. Now, why am I, a 20 year old, talking about this? Prevention is key. Even when you don't have wrinkles at such a young age, it's good to start caring about your skin for a long term deal. Start now and the consequences of sun and work appear much later.

 On to the product at hand. The Garnier BB Cream is perfect, in my opinion, for people who are like me and live in a humid tropical island. Us humid climate dwellers have a constant battle with skin issues since we're constantly experiencing drastic climate changes. The Garnier BB Cream provides a light coverage that doesn't clog the pores and stays put the whole day without caking. It hasn't broken me out, on the contrary my skin is looking better. I truly recommend this if you don't like to use a heavy foundation, which is best for our climate.
 My last to products belong to the Balm Cosmetics. I found them at Marshall's and they both came together for $10. I decided to try them out and I'm very pleased with the results. The highlighter -shown above- gives a gorgeous glow on the upper cheek and on the cupids bow. I can't compare it to the MAC Soft and Gentle, which I own, because I feel they both give off a different effect. The Balm highlighter gives this healthy glow without having to use a lot of product. Now, I feel that I need to use the Balm highlighter with either a bronzer or blush, whereas I can use the MAC Soft and Gentle alone when I which to forgo blush. Regardless, this highlighter is divine!
 The Balm bronzer is amazing for contouring. I have a couple of bronzers but this is without a doubt the best one. It gives a very J-Lo type of glow when used right. Bronzers are tricky if you don't know how to use them, but when used right it can slim your face and give you a nice glow. This bronzer has a perfect balance with gold shimmer and you don't need to use much of the product to get the look you desire. This is perfect for summer looks and since I don't tan it's perfect for me. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post! I've been thinking whether or not to buy the Garnier BB cream but now I think I'll buy it. Great post!
    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob! Truly, it's my fav at the moment. It's done my skin wonders. I hope it works for you also!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...