1.06.2012

Studs In My Shoes


 Hi guys, Happy Three Kings Day! I'm finally relaxing on my off day and decided to post these babies which have been with me for over a month now, the famous Topshop studded loafers. I'd been eying them for a long time before I decided to buy them. Yes, they were a bit pricey, but I'd seen more go for $80 and so on. These started with the Louboutin studded loafers. There are another version with even bigger spikes, which I love also, but knowing myself I'd fall and stab myself with them. 

 These babies are impossibly comfortable, even from the 1st wear, and I use them for almost everything. They aren't common where I live yet so I do get a lot of comments on them, most good and some weird. I've been loving shoes lately, as statement pieces, and I'm glad to add these to my growing collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...