1.14.2012

It's All About The Nude

  I've been dying to get my hands on some goot nude lippies. I could never find a good shade of nudes that go well with my complexion, it was that itch that I could never scratch. While on a curious trip with my friend, Shierley, to MAC I spotted two nudes from a natural collection and said "why not?" and went ahead and tried them on. To my surprise I loved them both and decided to splurge on them. I've been using them for these past two weeks and I'm in love. They're moisturizing and they last a long time. Definitely something I'll try to get again.  
  To continue with my nude palette for the week, I got some Steve Madden nude pumps as a present for Thee Kings Day. I finally learned to truly walk in heels and I'm eager to get more and more pumps. These I got in Marshalls so they were around $40 which isn't bad. I've already broke them in and I can last up to 5hrs on these babies.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...