1.18.2012

Sunstone

 While stalking my Tumblr Dashboard I stumbled upon a druzy ring picture that led me to an etsy store called OhKuol. The store features some of my favorite stones like druzy. What shocked me was the size and prices of the products. After reading reviews and looking at very good and detailed pictures I bought this sunstone ring so I could check out if the store is legit.
 The ring came in the mail very fast and in great packaging. It was amazing how true to the picture the ring actually is! It's adjustable so you can wear it wherever you wish. I've been wearing it all these days and I get a lot of comments on it. For $40 I think it was a bargain. The store features a lot of variety of druzy and other precious stones. If you're a fan of that then I do recommend checking out the store. I know I'm going to get more!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...