5.01.2012

Turbans!

 Hi, guys! I did a collaboration with miss Desi on some turban DIY's she did. I styled three of the four looks we did, and I'm showing two here (the other one is for another post). So, if you wish to learn how to make your own turban, go check out her post. If you wish to see a couple of idea on how to style them, then keep on reading!
 For the first look we did, I wanted to to be delicate to go with the bronze color of the turban. We did a very sultry eye look and kept the rest of my face very nude. I picked a flowy white ankle length dress and used gold accessories to blend well with the turban. For hair, I tucked most of mine to one side to give it an undercut effect. And last, for shoes I went with some nude pumps to give the effect of longer looking legs. The whole look is very chic and relaxed with a hint of elegance.
  When I styled Desirée I decided to go for a look you can wear to uni or to a rave. Very relaxed and light. I went for a simple graphic tank tucked into a black and white stripe body con skirt. I layered a denim button down shirt and topped it off with some combat boots. For accessories we went with silver to keep it clean and simple. As for make-up we did a very clean face, not using any eyeliner but only mascara and a nice sheer lip balm.

 We kept the looks clean and simple, letting the turban shine through without looking like a fortune teller. Remember to pass through Desi's blog to check out her DIY and also stay tuned for another look I did about transitioning your outfit from day to night. Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...