1.12.2013

Body Shop | Rainforest Volume Shampoo & Conditioner

I try to always have a positive outlook on every product I try and then review. Even going as far as to admit I've been lucky to research and love the products I invest in. These Body Shop products are by no means a good investment for me. They are currently the object of my hatred-yes, it's that bad- and I can't even bring myself to finish them.

Lets start by saying these are for fine hair. I'm an advocate for fine hair that gets tangled by the slightest gust of wind. I thought it would be so good to finally try "good" products that didn't have silicones, sulfates, colorant and parabens. I also thought I'd be doing my hair a favor... First off, I need an insane amount of product to cover my whole hair and feel its "clean". The products wouldn't last a month, and having to spend the money on them constantly... not cool. The next thing was that my hair felt like rubber when I rinsed. Do you know that feeling your hair gets after you just colored and rinsed it? That weird wire texture? THAT is what I felt. Then, as if that's not enough, I had to spend about (30) minutes to brush my hair. Most of the times I ended up with headaches after the whole process.

I find that washing my hair and brushing it is supposed to be a soothing process. Using these products left me stressed and pissed off. I usually try to finish products, even if I don't like them, but I can't myself to finish these. I cannot stand the thought of putting these on my hair one more time. It makes me cringe. The only thing I liked was the smell, and even that can't make me use these again. I'm truly disappointed with these products and I'm just happy I didn't spend full price on them. 

Have any of you tried these? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...