11.19.2011

Madness

 F21 Jacket, Ouna's Closet Vintage Dress, Nine West Oxfords
 This week has been utter madness to me. I was in the middle of finishing my trimester so I was running around crazy. But alas, it's over and I'm taking a trimester off. I've been back an forth between my internship and my job, also my anniversary. I've managed to scrounge up some bits and bobs here and there, but I've been broke because I keep forgetting to deposit. First off, my anniversary gifts...
The beau kept asking me what I wanted and was upset I only asked for make-up. What he doesn't understand is how make-up is the girl version of a toy for me. I've been craving a neutral lipstick for myself and I found the perfect one. He got me "Twig" by M.A.C from the Satin line. It's just perfect and it truly goes with anything in my opinion. It's matte and creamy, without too much shine. Then he got me Illamasqua Cream Pigment in "Bedaub". It's a minty green, very relaxing. I've been craving some mint colors so I can do cat eyeliner with it, so I got it. It's very subtle so I do mix it with some blue to enhance the color, but apart from that it's perfect in my opinion. And like always, Illasmaqua packaging is so nicely done.
The last thing I got was a fur vest. I got this myself, since I skipped getting one last year. I'm not a fan of the one I got but for the price I'll deal for now. I'll be on the lookout for another one soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...