2.07.2013

Febuary: Think Pink

I've never been a February kind of person. Never really been into that whole "Omg! It's Valentine's day!" fiasco I see around me. Hell, I even wore full black on V-day to school. Rebellious, right? Anyway, regardless of utter indifference to the month of February, I've been very pink these last few weeks. Pink blush and pink lips. These are the things I'm leaning more towards to lately. I just feel that pink is giving me a flush to my face that I'm sorely lacking lately. Pink is just a happy color when it comes to make up. It barely disappoints. We should all have at least one pink item in out make up bag so we can brighten up our day. Adding that flush of color that just looks right. For my daily dose of pink, I chose these items above. These have helped me through my pink obsession and maybe they can help you, too!

Products:
•Dior Peechy Keen 553 Blush (LIES! It's not peach, its pink)
•MAC Oh So Fair Blush
•E.l.f blush (He of no name...really, I can't find a name)
•Rimmel Kate Moss 101
•NYX Sweet Pink
•MAC Viva Glam Gaga
•Revlon Honey Douce
Without flash.
Dior Peechy Keen | MAC Oh So Fair | E.l.f | NYX Sweet Pink | MAC Viva Glam Gaga | Rimmel Kate  Moss 101 | Revlon Honey
With flash.
Dior Peechy Keen | MAC Oh So Fair | E.l.f | NYX Sweet Pink | MAC Viva Glam Gaga | Rimmel Kate  Moss 101 | Revlon Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...