12.27.2011

Birthday OOTD

 On December 18th I was gifted with another year and a new age... 20. The age of the limbo, not a teen but not yet an adult. Since I'm not one for dancing, I decided to have a girl's night out in Condado, our version of a Miami Strip. I decided to gift myself with an new outfit for the night, I didn't feel like wearing something I'd worn before, and I was lucky enough to see a new star print shirt arrive at the store. As many of you know, the star print trend came back when Dolce and Gabbana brought it and was even seen on Fergie.
 I decided to pair up the shirt with some leather faux pants, which I wore high-waist. After some debate on my shoe options I decided to go with my ALDO ankle boots to add that one pop of color and topped it all of with my dark violet Va-Va Violet lipstick from Revlon. All in all, it was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...