11.21.2012

Top 5 Blushes

Doing the cheeks is definitely one of my favorite things to do when doing my make up. I decided to show you guys my top (5) blushes and tried to keep each color different but... What can I say? I love my nude blushes.

All of these are very blend able and pigmented. These are colors that compliment my skin tone the best and just add that flush of color I love. The best thing is how they're all pretty flexible when it comes to the application. There is no patchiness in the application and the color pay off is definitely build able. Also, the colors I chose are very low key and can be handled by pros and beginners. Since they're all pigmented you need a light hand when applying them, but the payoff is very lovely! These are definitely colors I reach for the most.
 Nyx- 02 Dusty Rose
Sleek- Life's A Peach
Tarte- Exposed
MAC- Oh So Fair
MAC- Tenderling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...